Thursday, September 20, 2012

Farewell Sunday

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Today we spoke in Sacarament Meeting for our farewell.  Even though we have talked of this day for years, have had our call for 3 months, and have been packing for a week, I am still not ready.  We asked Shane Whaley to share the program with us.  He is such a fine young man; he will be leaving on his mission next year and will not be here when we return.  He spoke on Honesty.

Lee was asked to speak on basically service.  I spoke on a talk given by Pres. Utchdorf..."Waiting on the road to Damascus".  I did okay until my Dad gave me a hug afterwards and told me how proud he was of me....I lost it! 

This is a picture of me and one of my best friends.....as you can see I had cried all of make-up off. 



Me & Sandra Stanley


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment