Tuesday, January 15, 2013

December 18, 2012

Started  today by attending our Mission Christmas Devotional.  It was awesome!  Pres. Christianson is a terrific mission president and an inspiring speaker.  I am always uplifted when I hear him speak.  The theme for the devotional was Jesus Christ as a missionary.  The scriptures are loaded with examples.  He was the greatest teacher of all time!  We left our devotional at 12:15 PM, grabbed some lunch at Wendy's in the drive-thru, then headed to the Hill Cumorah to do our afternoon shift.  Left the Hill at 5 PM, changed clothes, and arrived at the Lion's Club at 5:30, ready to serve them their Christmas Dinner and clean up afterwards.  We arrived back at our apartment at 10 M - exhausted, but feeling very blessed.

Today I was fed temporally and spiritually.  I am truly a very blessed person!  It is ALL ture!  I KNOW the Book of Mormon and it is TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment