Tuesday, January 15, 2013

December 22, 2012

Winter has definitely arrived in Palmyra, NY!!  Started snowing last night and snowed most of the day.  We had about 14 inches of snow!  This southern girl is definitely not accustomed to this!  At least the state has enough equipment to keep the roads clear, and the church has contracted with a company to keep our driveways and walkways clear....even if they do come at 5 AM to start plowing.

December 22, 2012







We had a ward assignment at the Bishops Storehouse this morning.  We helped fill orders for families needing assistance from the Church.  It really made me thankful for all my blessings.  I have done a lot of thinking about our mission and how we prepared temporally to serve.  If Lee & I had not had great retirement benefits we would not be able to serve this mission.  How grateful I am for this opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment